Friday, July 31, 2009

Healthy day indeed. 3L02 sports day again. All the guys met up except the usual 3 for running, basketball and gyming. Tiring indeed esp the part where we have to rush for our lunch so as to make it in time for presentation. Never felt so stressed about presentation haha. It's been a whole since i last presented and the slides heng n heng presented stressed me haha. Everything went off rather well though. Next week will be the last week and there goes the study break for final exam!!! The last step!

Gotta get stronger for nafa! Too weak!!!

Have nt touch my cello since my last concert. I finally feel like playing n finally have the time for it. Feelings are no longer there. Can feel that i have gotten slightly worse alrdy hmm gotta take out more time to practise! I have lost touch with my cello :(
Felt so proud to be sitting at the first seat for ripieno. Gotta keep on improving. It's too early to stop I guess. After upgrading my one and only cello, I should make full use of it. Practice makes perfect.

No comments: